Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

WW here I come.....

Well it is about that time......to join weight watchers!!!  I am 3 months after the birth of my daughter and it is time for me to focus on getting this weight off.  I really have been putting off dieting with a new excuse every week....well I am stating it here for all to see that I am no longer putting it off.  As of tomorrow morning....... BRING IT!!!!

So here I will update weekly with my weight loss and progress toward a healthier me.  My goal is to lose 50 pounds and return to running.  Please wish me luck!!!  Anyone out there that would like to join me in this journey, feel free to leave a comment and we can help each other through this.

My husband has also decided to join me on this journey as he gained 25 pounds in sympathy weight during my pregnancy.  We have a bet for $200 for whichever of us loses the greatest percentage of weight....deadline is April8th!!!!!!

HERE WE GO!!!!

Oh and GO STEELERS!!!!!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. What a great goal! I'm going to attempt yet again to get into a running routine. My goal is to get out at least 3 times per week.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete