Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

"MAN FLU....."

OK ladies you know what I am talking about.  When your husband gets the flu and he swears he is dying or something.  Like he just contracted the bubonic plague.  He is unable to function and so tired that he can't possibly go on.  The whole scene makes me laugh every time.

Well in my house the man flu hit about 2 weeks ago and my husband "milked it" for a solid week.  Now this morning I wake up with the flu but my demeanor is much different.  I of course still need to be a mom and wife and housekeeper despite my flu symptoms.  We women don't get to be "sick", we only get to trudge on and put those symptoms out of our mind.  Do any of you know what I am talking about?

Did God really intend it to be this way?  Did he program them with the "man flu" gene or something?

Anyway, here's hoping for less symptoms for me this week.  The "woman flu" must prevail!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment