Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Extreme Couponing.....

So my newest obsession is finding bargains with coupons and sales.  My main goal is to purchase stuff at no cost or very little cost each week of shopping.  My obsession started while reading several bloggers who write everyday about bargains that are available.  So needless to say I have joined in the quest for the ultimate bargain.

I find myself waking early on a Sunday morning in anticipation of the Sunday paper with coupons and store ads.  I sit down with my coupons and make my lists for all the stores that I must go to during my week.  Luckily with my job I am able to stop at various stores while out on the road during the day.  I am really amazed at how many bargains and free items that I have gotten in the past few weeks.  See this has really helped with the household budget especially since I will only be working 3 days a week.

So here's to a week full of freebies and good deals!!  Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment